The horse-themed weekends at Calvert Exmoor are extremely popular and sell out quickly.
During these breaks, guests spend their time in the stables with the horses and ponies instead of taking part in activities elsewhere.
Sessions are supervised by the equestrian team and include:
- Meeting all of the amazing four-legged friends
- Learning to ride and develop techniques
- Lessons with the professionally approved and accredited stables team
- Hacking around Wistlandpound Reservoir if the weather allows
- Instructors and friendly volunteers to ensure everyone feels safe and confident whilst having lots of fun
- Horse-based games and quizzes
- Learning all about horse and pony care
- Feeding, grooming, tacking up and mucking out the animals
- Putting the herd to bed in the fields at night
Meals, refreshments, accommodation and use of the centre facilities are all included in the break.
19th to 22nd April
Places for each break are limited, once they’re gone they’re gone! Book your spot today by phoning 01598 763221.
Weight limits apply to all our riding sessions, and these horse-riding weekends are no exception. More information will be provided at the time of enquiry.