Welcome to Calvert Trust Exmoor
An award-winning accessible activity centre in Devon, offering exciting breaks for people with physical, learning, behavioural and sensory disabilities.
We have re-opened to guests, but please note…
DUE TO COVID-19 WE HAVE HAD TO MAKE SOME CHANGES IN-LINE WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE:
- The centre is open for residential guests only – any day activities and visits for swimming sessions or riding lessons are currently not taking place.
- Activity sessions are in groups of up to 6 people. If guests from different households make up a group of 6, they will keep 2 meters apart.
- These groups of up to 6 people will be in the same ‘bubble’ throughout – including when dining.
- Some activities are not available due to circumstances beyond our control. These are currently horse riding and sailing.
- The Sensory Room is closed for the time being.
- Guests will be temperature checked upon arrival. Hand sanitiser stations, floor markings and screens have been installed. Social distancing guidelines are in place.
- We ask guests to follow all signs and directions, to help protect themselves and others during their stay.
- Sadly we are unable to provide evening entertainment due to Government guidelines. Guests are welcome to visit the bar and films will be provided, following social distancing measures.