Please note that the centre is closed, due to the national lockdown.
Phone lines will only be open on Thursday and Friday, 9am to 5pm, to discuss bookings.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, however you can email email@example.com anytime and we will get back to you.
We have contacted everyone with a booking affected by the lockdown.
When open to guests, Calvert Trust Exmoor has the following in place…
- Activity sessions are in groups of up to 6 people. If guests from different households make up a group of 6, they will keep 2 meters apart.
- These groups of up to 6 people will be in the same ‘bubble’ throughout – including when dining.
- Some activities are not available due to circumstances beyond our control. These are currently horse riding and sailing.
- The Sensory Room is closed for the time being.
- Guests will be temperature checked upon arrival. Hand sanitiser stations, floor markings and screens have been installed. Social distancing guidelines are in place.
- We ask guests to follow all signs and directions, to help protect themselves and others during their stay.
- Sadly we are unable to provide evening entertainment due to Government guidelines. Guests are welcome to visit the bar and films will be provided, following social distancing measures.