The successful candidate will have experience of working on campaigns through a variety of ways, including web, digital, social media and direct marketing.
Report on a weekly basis to the Sales & Marketing Manager. Report to include progress, monitoring and evaluation of marketing campaigns.
- Manage company website
- SEO, Google Analytics etc.
- Manage Social media
- Facebook (Ads Manager) Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Email Marketing (Mail Chimp)
- Writing and distribution of press releases
- Designing artwork
- Looking after print and online advertising
- Also supporting fundraising with all of the above
- Maintaining and growing relations with sector specific third parties
Skills and experience
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Competent using: Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, and Excel (Advanced Level desirable)
- Any graphic design software (Photoshop / InDesign / Publisher
- Excellent social and relationship building skills
- Ability to produce written content to a high standard
- Technical aptitude and digital competency
- Two years’ experience of working in similar marketing environment
- Experience of working with people who have disabilities
- Valid driving licence, own car and willingness to travel when required
- Willingness to work long days, evenings or weekends if required (time off in lieu can be arranged).
NB This job description outlines the main areas of responsibility. It is not a full list of all duties required to meet those responsibilities. It is subject to interim and annual review, which will reflect the ongoing development of the post holders and their work.