Based at Wistlandpound, near Barnstaple, Devon
Salary: Exceeds National Living Wage (appropriate for age)
Report to: Housekeeping Supervisor or Deputy
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Work well within a team.
- Work independently as required.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the public area in line with our standard operating procedures.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the bedrooms in line with our standard operating procedures.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the other buildings in the centre grounds in line with our stand operating procedures.
- To assist with bed making.
- To carry out laundry duties.
- To carry out additional duties in the absence of the housekeeping supervisor and/or deputy such as responding to radio communications, balancing the bar till or other tasks requested by your line manager.
- Own transport.
- The ability to work a variety of shifts which include early starts and weekends.
Please note – you will receive appropriate training and personal protective equipment to perform all tasks. If you consider you are asked to carry out a task with which you are not comfortable to perform you must raise this concern with your line manager.
No agencies please.