Take on a personal challenge and feel good raising money
Be an #EverydayHero for Calvert Trust Exmoor!
Help raise money for the centre during these difficult times, so we can welcome more guests in the future. We want to continue offering accessible breaks and simply cannot function without your help!
Now, more than ever, we need donations. So let’s make it fun and have a good time, together.
Look after yourself, inspire others, do something fun, and raise money for charity during these unprecedented times. Let’s all be heroes!
Enter our first ever virtual challenge today and be an #EverydayHero.
Create your personal challenge, that can suit whatever your current situation is, to make every mile count for people with disabilities and their families.
How to get involved:
- Sign up today by filling in the form below
- We will get back to you soon with further details and a link to our Everyday Hero page
- Pick your activity and your distance – see our ideas
- Set an achievable fundraising target of £150 or more
- Join our online community for tips and encouragement
- Get stepping, wheeling or running and enjoy every moment
- Don’t forget to share your fun, we’d love to see what you’re doing
Join in to prove it’s what you CAN do that counts.
Step, wheel or run wherever you like, whenever you like, at your own pace. All abilities are welcome to take part, regardless of disability and personal abilities.
Choose to take on a 1 mile, 10 mile, 50 mile or 100 mile challenge that’s unique to you! Whatever your circumstances and ability, go at a pace that suits you, in your own time, with anyone.
Cover your distance or do your activity in a day, a week, a month or before the 30th June. All we ask is you fundraise £150 whilst doing it.
We’re almost ready to launch, but we would love to know that you’re keen to go too!
Please fill in and submit this form to sign up to the Calvert Exmoor Challenge 2020!