The Calvert Exmoor Challenge
Help us continue our accessible breaks – take on a personal challenge and feel good raising money
We want to continue offering accessible breaks and simply cannot function without your fundraising support. Could you help raise money for the centre during these difficult times?
Create a personal challenge that fits whatever your current situation is, to make every mile count for people with disabilities and their families.
Step, run or wheel wherever you like, whenever you like, at your own pace
What exciting challenge activities can you come up with?
All abilities are welcome to take part, regardless of disability and personal abilities. Choose a challenge that’s unique to you!
Cover your distance or do your activity in a day, a week, a month or before the 30th August. Go at a pace that suits you, in your own time, with anyone.
All we ask is you fundraise £150 whilst doing it.
How to get involved:
- Sign up today by filling in the form below
- We will get back to you with further details on setting up a fundraising page
- Pick your activity and your distance – see our ideas
- Set an achievable fundraising target of £150 or more
- Get stepping, wheeling or running and enjoy every moment
- Don’t forget to share your fun, we’d love to see what you’re doing
Be an #EverydayHero for Calvert Trust Exmoor!